Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Senior Advisor – QHSE on a permanent basis based in Kintore, UK.
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
- Implementing & managing the company Quality and Environmental Systems to ISO 9001, API Q1 & ISO 14001.
- Implementing and managing the company internal Health & Safety programmes.
- Responsibility for the health and safety of all employees, visitors & public, ensuring compliance with statutory and relevant Health, Safety and Environmental practices.
- Maintaining, adhering, and promoting awareness of the company Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental policies.
- Ensuring current standards are met & adhered to with regards the quality of product produced to the customer.
- Developing and sustaining company quality, safety and environmental processes, and procedures.
- Performing internal and supplier QHSE audits to verify compliance to processes and procedures.
- Focal Point for Certifying Authority and Customer Base audits.
- Review and acceptance of QA documentation Inspection Reports and MRBs.
- Liaise with customer base and certifying authority to generate applicable Project Quality Plans.
- Lead and organise the company QHSE / QC Team to create an efficient understanding of various processes from quotation, contract review, purchasing, work instruction route cards, invoicing, and QA documentation packages.
- Ensure all HSE activities relevant to projects are considered.
- Create and host regular QHSE Town Halls.
- Arrange & assess the suitability of sub-contractors & 3rd Party Inspections.
- Experience in the Oil & Gas Industry is preferrable.
- Appropriate Quality Qualifications / Training / Experience appropriate to the job role.
- Appropriate Safety & Environmental Qualifications / Training / Experience appropriate to the job role.
- Lead Auditor / Internal Auditor Qualification.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, APIQ1, ISO 45001, ISO 14001 is essential.
- Knowledge of API products lines API 6A, 16A, I6C is desirable.
- Good level of computer skills and knowledge on various IT requirements.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.