We’re 22,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Marketing, Midstream & Processing you will have the opportunity to:
Join our GEA (Global External Analysis) team, who delivers our flagship report Energy Perspectives, Equinor’s Economic Planning Assumptions, analysis of multiple commodity markets, supports investment & commercial projects across Equinor, provides policy & regulatory support and advocacy for MMP (Marketing, Midstream & Process) and geopolitical & competitor/industry analysis.
We have global responsibility for:
- Following and evaluating the market fundamentals to establish the Economic Planning Assumptions (EPA) for Electricity.
- Project/business development support on markets to various business areas.
- Providing market context and help the policy and regulations function to shape their advocacy of policy and regulatory affairs activities.
As our Senior Analyst, you will conduct day to day activities including:
- Building and developing tools and models that ensure market fundamentals analysis is robust and delivered in a timely fashion.
- Following up and research market fundamentals development to support analysis.
- Providing market advisory to internal clients, including for business development, transaction advisory or route to market. Communicate key messages effectively to a range of internal stakeholders.
- Working closely with other parts of analysis (gas, low carbon, policy and regulation, etc) to deliver towards our internal clients.
- Supporting the delivery of contributions to internal and external publications such as Economic Planning Assumptions or Energy Perspectives.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
Excellent understanding of Polish market fundamentals, power generation economics, global gas markets and carbon emissions trading.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in related roles i.e. trading analysis, portfolio optimisation, electricity consultancy, equity research utilities.
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in a relevant subject.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to interpret and synthetise multiple complex information and communicate them to diverse audiences.
- Able to manage stakeholders and establish working relationships.
- Fluent Polish and English both oral and written.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or Polish language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.