We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Marketing, Midstream & Processing you will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of a fast-phased and dynamic commercial environment, working closely with our teams in Operations, Contracts and Trading.
- Contribute to the improvement of processes and delopement of best practices to support our marketing and trading strategy
Due to business expansion, Equinor Singapore have an opportunity for a professional to support our Trade Settlement function.
The role entails the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Settlements of physical liquids cargoes, performing incoming and outgoing invoicing.
- Settlements of shipping related costs (demurrage and inspection) and other cost settlement tasks.
- Month / Quarter and Year-End closure and reconciliation, archiving and updating of systems.
- Ensure financial compliance in the settlement process, knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) is preferable.
- Provide back-up across the settlement team, collaborate within the team and other internal stakeholders.
- Contribute to the improvement of processes and developing of best practices.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Bachelor degree / diploma in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Experience in accounting, finance and control, invoicing and payment within a settlement related position, ideally from oil or commodity trading.
- Solid proficiency in MS Office 365 tools incl. Excel, SAP system and preferably knowledge of Power BI.
- High focus on compliance incl. SOX controls.
- A team player, flexible and proactive, with strong collaboration skills,
- Analytical skillset, structured and with focus on details.
- Passion and strong drive for improvements and how we work.
- Ability to have a positive view; no job too big, no job too small – the team covers a wide range of tasks and we always help each other in getting the job done.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.