Join the number One Global Lubricants supplier in the world and be part of the team that helps in shaping up the digital and the IDT strategy which delights our customers in over 100 countries across every sector.
If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have direct impact, then this is the place for you!
Where you fit in
- Applies techniques such as business intelligence (BI), reporting and data modelling, analytical techniques and big data processing to provide the business with relevant information to increase revenues, improve operational efficiency, optimize customer programs, respond quickly to emerging market trends and gain a competitive edge in the market.
- Provides operational and functional support to the business on creating, storing, managing and maintaining information in all its forms, including the ability to incorporate policies and procedures for centrally managing and sharing information among different individuals, organisations and information systems throughout the information life cycle.
Your typical day would be
- Frequent exposure to / interaction with business and IT leadership.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders individually or as part of a group of Data Visualisation Experts.
- Coaching and developing other UX business analysts. Delivers on responsibilities for Sprint deliverables.
- May lead a Data Visualization Team, usually covering more than one domain or services. (Typical team size would be 5-10 direct reports with limited budget responsibility. Works independently with limited supervision.)
- Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy in resolving complex problems and assignments. Investigates, defines and resolves complex problems.
- Work activities and advice have a direct influence on a broad set of domains and services.
- Work scope is a combination of broad and deep technical knowlAgile and leadership, notably customer focus and influencing without formal authority, and coaching and developing own people.
- Uses UX design best practices to design solutions. Works sometimes within Agile projects, always with a CI mindset.
- Designs data visualisations and user interfaces. Runs ideation sessions with project stakeholders and users.
- Translating moderately complex ideas into visualisations even at a rough early stage. Designs static and interactive data visualisations, infographics and presentation material (along with user interfaces) for our clients and internal products.
- Rapidly creates concepts, prototyping and iterating on ideas. Applies Story Telling in Analytics.
- Designs integrated prototypes in an agile fashion and seeks continuous input/ guidance from Product Owner within the business prior to creating a Minimum Viable Product [MVP].
What we need from you
- Accomplished Data Visualization Engineer for this role would be:
- 8+ years of experience required in Data Visualization
- Strong experience in PowerBI, DAX, SQL
To apply for this job please visit jobs.shell.com.
Be the first to comment