Senior Applications Developer – 12 Months Contract – 28 x 28 Rotation – Iraq
Outside of IR35
All flights, accommodation, food, visa’s etc will be paid for, for you.
The Senior Applications Developer will be responsible for developing & managing bespoke applications as part of a new Digital Factory team within IT. Working to the agreed Application Development Methodology, the Senior Applications Developer will work closely with the Business Analyst & Data Services Team to develop & manage bespoke solutions. They will be responsible for the end-to-end design, development, & deployment.
The role will also require Support of existing bespoke applications & potential migration to cloud technologies.
Senior Applications Developer Key Accountabilities
• Input into developing Application Development Methodology/Architecture
• Participate in requirement analysis with the Business Analyst
• Participate in Database Design (ERD Design) – Logical suggestions
• Write clean, scalable, modular code using .NET / Java
• UX Designing
• Unit Testing & Application deployment
• Revise, update, refactor & debug code as per requirement
• Review / Modify / Manage existing bespoke applications
• Manage Git Repos & deployment pipelines for Application development Projects
• Develop Technical documentation & liaise with Business Analyst & Project owner
throughout the software development life cycle
• Serve as an expert on bespoke applications & provide technical Support
Senior Applications Developer Required Qualification
• At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Science or Mathematics
Senior Applications Developer Required Experience
• 4+ Years of proven experience in Application Development with Java or .Net Platform
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL server, & design/architectural patterns (e.g.,
MVC) & experience with microservices architecture
AngularJS, Bootstrap, WebAPI (RESTful services), SQL Scripting.
• Experience working in Waterfall & Agile Projects.
• Experience with testing automation
• Working experience with Cloud technologies
• Excellent troubleshooting & communications skills, attention to detail
Good to Have:
• Any exposure to Oil & Gas Domain Applications & projects, understanding of Oil & Gas
Processes & Functions is a Bonus
• Android / IOS App development experience
• Knowledge & working experience of Microsoft Power Platform, Microsoft Dynamics
development, & CDS experience
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.