Leap29 are working with a leading international EPC company, our client works across a number of industries and in Switzerland they support the design and delivery of pharmaceutical and biotechnology facilities. They are looking for an experienced Senior Automation and Control Engineer to join their team in Milan, Italy.
- Develop and finalise technical specs and carry out the follow up with the supplier
- Provide support for the process engineering in the activities of specification and follow up of Pharmaceutical machinery
- Develop estimates of investment for the automation area and perform engineering tasks using established procedures which include equipment selection, schematic design, system layout, cost estimation and system documentation.
- Develop and implement control and automation solutions based upon cause and effect documentation, P&IDs, control narrative and an understanding of the environment.
- Insure accuracy and reliability of instrumentation, control and safety systems
- MS in Engineering, Electrical, Automation, Chemical degree could be an asset
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in similar position required, coming from engineering companies
- Automation and instrumentation experience for pharmaceutical plants
- Ability to read and understand schematic diagrams, P&ID prints and control systems
- Fluent knowledge of English language
- Working knowledge of a wide variety of software packages, operating systems and equipment.
To apply for this job please visit digital.leap29.com.