Do you want to play a role in solving global energy challenges for future generations?
The world’s toughest job awaits. At Aker Solutions we are committed to helping the energy industry and broader society #PowerTheChange towards a low-carbon future.
We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience. Our ambitions are high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up two-thirds of our business. Do you want to be a part of driving the transition?
We have highly skilled, social and creative people working in our Automation group in Bergen. We are now looking for Senior Automation Engineers to join our team and help us solve tough challenges for the global energy industry.
What will you be doing?
- Develop your engineering abilities by working with highly skilled engineers
- Take responsibility for discipline deliverables
- Execute according to and contribute to develop a industry leading project execution model
- Work on exiting electrification, modification and maintenance projects within oil & gas
- Get results together with offshore and onshore operators
- Cooperate closely with electrical vendors finding the optimal solution
- Implementing field life solutions for our customers
- Work together with large clients within the energy industry
- Possibility to work across segments and locations
We think you should have:
- Relevant Bachelor or Masters degree and at least 3-5years of experience
- Installation experience
- Knowledge of NORSOK and offshore regulations
- Qualifications to work both independently and demonstrate team player skills
- An interest in electrification and power management systems
- Strong work ethics and a proactive attitude
- Good communication skills
- A commercial mindset and behavior
- The ability to see solutions together with meeting customer expectations and requirements
- The competency to be accurate, flexible and organized
More reasons to work with us:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- You will be involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects and various Specialist Services
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen and training facilities
- Proximity to public transport/bybanen, free parking, chargers for electrical cars and indoor bicycle parking
Interested? Contact us.
Ina Brattli, Senior Recruiter NES Advantage Solutions, tel. +47 41663543 [email protected]
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
To apply for this job please visit www.akersolutions.com.