We’re 22,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Renewables you will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the business development projects in the Americas together with a team of subject matter experts and partners
- Originate offshore wind business development and green hydrogen project opportunities in the Americas
- Evaluate markets and geographies for offshore wind and green hydrogen in the Americas
- Drive commercial support to BD projects and management decisions
- Develop and improve valuation and models of energy assets
- Lead the structuring and valuing of deals by understanding and quantifying value and risks
- Guide projects through the assurance process as subject matter expert for valuation and partnering
- Work with stakeholders to drive overall optimization and maturation of the projects
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- A Bachelors degree in a relevant subject matter required, Business or Economics preferred
- 3+ years relevant experience, preferably within business development / commercial and renewables and understanding of the project development process and value drivers
- Experience with preparation and delivery of decision basis at management level
- Good understanding of the renewables industry (preferably including offshore wind), broader energy landscape, federal and state regulatory processes, and experience with the power sector
- Good understanding of modelling, structuring and risk management
- Experience with working in an international business environment and joint ventures is preferred
- Collaborative working style with high level of self-autonomy and initiative
- Creative and commercially minded delivering results within budget in a fast paced environment
- Some local and international travel will be expected as part of the role
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.