Job Title: Lead Civil Structural Engineer
Location: Den Haag, Netherlands
Duration: 12 months renewable contract
• You have excellent leadership skills in engineering with ability to handle complex multi-office projects;
• You are also a hands-on engineer that can do calculations and check work from others;
• You have onshore brownfield petrochemical experience in both steel and concrete and are proficient with STAAD;
• You have been carrying the responsibility for the project success and feel comfortable in providing guidance and strong direction for the entire CSA team;
• Planning and managing the work comes naturally for you including managing the financial aspects of the discipline, man-hour estimates and margin goals;
• You are an excellent communicator and you have strong co-ordination skills and you can work as an efficient team with Project Management and other disciplines,
• You have a demonstrated experience in handling (5+) teams spread across several locations (experience with workshare);
• You like to keep track of the latest technologies and you get a kick out of developing and implementing these technologies and methods to improve the efficiency, accuracy and productivity of the department;
• You have a strong sense of responsibility and you ensure that the quality management system is being followed (including any special contractual requirements);
• Health and safety is nr #1 for you and you take personal responsibility for safety and a healthy environment on the projects, of course you demonstrate this by example
• You are somebody that is flexible to travel intra- and inter-continentally on a regular basis
What you will bring
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in civil engineering qualification.
• Candidates shall be (or become) VCA VOL certified
• Adequate knowledge of Euro Codes and local annexes
• Extensive brown field experience. Site experience.
• 5 to 15 years experience from which 5+years’ experience is in onshore petrochemical
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you’re confirming you’re happy for us to do that!
To apply for this job please visit www.leap29.com.