- Duration- Contract, 12 Months
- Worker status- Outside IR35 (Ltd)
- Flexible working
A Senior Construction Engineer is required to work on a long term contract for a large Oil and Gas Company based within Basingstoke, England.
– Pipeline construction and associated activities
– Traffic flow planning and management
– Constructability review and preparation of Constructability report
– Evaluation of construction man hours and preliminary construction cost to support cost estimation activities
– Preparation of Construction Execution Plan
– Evaluation of Construction Manhours
– Definition of scope of works related to construction activities for contractors
– Ensure that project team is fully appraised of the Construction implications of design decisions
– Ensure that Constructability Program is carried out during the project phases and provides suitable input to ensure that the project can be efficiently progressed and is safe to build, as well as cost efficient and maintainable
– Prepare and issue Construction engineering documents according to project schedule
– Ensure accuracy of Construction manhours estimation
-Relevant Engineering Degree/Certification (Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering).
-Demonstratable experience in the Oil & Gas industry related to onshore pipelines and/or offshore facilities
-Demonstratable construction experience either on site or home office support
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Construction Engineers looking for new employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrecruitmentgroup.com.
Be the first to comment