Our client seeks a Senior Contracts Administrator for an initial 12 month contract, Perth based.
You will be responsible for all aspects of contracts administration from tender to close out.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the contract tender and award process including:
- Drafting tender documents to match the specific requirements of the individual packages in conjunction with the other relevant disciplines;
- The issue and receipt of tenders, proposals and associated submissions;
- Evaluation of the submitted tenders including negotiation of the contract terms and conditions;
- Co-ordination of the technical evaluation, responses to non-conformances and clarifications;
- Conducting evaluation / clarification meetings with tenderers;
- Preparation of tender evaluation reports, short listing recommendations and recommendations for award; and
- Drafting the conformed contract documents for award.
- Post award administration including:
- Ensuring contractor’s documentation, including insurance, bonds and securities are received in accordance with the contract and are safely stored;
- Conducting weekly progress meetings with contractors;
- Monitoring the contractor’s performance and approving invoices;
- Drafting contractual correspondence to the contractor;
- Managing and negotiating variations and claims;
- Maintaining contract files; and
- Closing out the contract when completion has occurred.
You will need to bring:
- Experience in managing assigned contracts resources;
- Approximately 10 years’ experience in the award and administration of major earthworks/civils/ mechanical / EI contracts
- Good communication, both verbal and written, and co-ordination skills; and
- Computer literate with experience in using integrated contract management systems
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.