Senior Cost Control Engineer
- Strong experience in setting up and running onshore, offshore, subsea program cost control
- Applied experience in Cost Control
- Highly organised, with strong Cost Control skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Degree or Relevant Experience
- Experience in using SAP
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What’s more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today’s world of work – it’s about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you’re looking for from your next role.
To apply for this job please visit www.petroplan.com.