Where you fit in
As a Senior Informatica ETL Developer, you will play a vital role in driving business value by leveraging your technical, functional, and consulting expertise to deliver exceptional results. Your primary responsibilities will involve providing operational and functional support to the business in all aspects of information management, including creating, storing, managing, and maintaining information across various forms. You will join a team who drives business value by providing world-class technical, functional, and consulting expertise to deliver the right skills, at the right time. Individuals with ETL Development with hands on Informatica Cloud services exposure is desirable.
What’s your role
- Provide operational and functional support for information management in all its forms
- Implement policies and procedures for centralized management and sharing of information across individuals, organizations, and information systems
- Utilize techniques such as business intelligence, reporting, data modeling, analytical techniques, and big data processing
- Extract meaningful insights and provide relevant information to increase revenues, improve operational efficiency, and optimize customer programs
- Respond quickly to emerging market trends and help the business gain a competitive edge in the market
What we need from you
- At least 9 years of overall working experience within the IT industry, with minimum of 3-4 years Informatica Cloud services experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent
- Proficient in both Application and Data integration services
- Experience in SQL programming language
- Experience with prototyping languages such as Python and R will be added advantage
- Experience in building Informatica ETL mapping preferably in Informatica Cloud Data Integration, or previously PowerCenter equivalent
- Proficient with SQL queries, preferably Oracle-based connectivity
- Proactive mindset, able to work and collaborate as part of scrum teams
- Formal training in SCRUM and other Agile techniques would be a distinct advantage
- Domain expertise in one or more of the following industries: Aerospace, Financial Services, Healthcare, Industrial Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Public Sector, Power & Utilities, Supply Chain, Telecommunications
Shell is a global energy company where we work towards powering progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. In India Shell has its businesses footprint in Information Technology, Projects & Technology, Finance Operations, Integrated Gas, Downstream & Upstream spread across more than 7 main locations.
An innovative place to work
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Join us and you’ll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future – whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently.
An inclusive place to work
To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we’re nurturing an inclusive environment – one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills and reach your potential.
We’re creating a space, where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply, and we’ll take it from there.
We’re closing the gender gap – whether that’s through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
We’re striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
A rewarding place to work
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We’re huge advocates for career development. We’ll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.shell.com.
Be the first to comment