• 5-15 years of experience in mechanical piping design and facility layout in industrial facilities
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
• Contribute to a team environment in a fast-paced project based atmosphere
The candidate will participate on a design team on a range of projects. The candidate would be expected to do the following tasks:
• Design mechanical systems in Plant 3D software
• Input into Plant 3D database
• Design / Draw P&IDs
• Create general arrangement drawings
• Create piping sections and detail drawings
• Create reports, line lists, MTOs, etc. from the Plant 3D database
• Drawing review and checking
Required Software Experience
• Plant 3D drafting software
• Microsoft Excel, Teams and Outlook
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.