On behalf of our Mining client, NES Fircroft are recruiting an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer for a 18 month fixed term contract with potential exctension. The role will initially be Perth office based before moving to site on a FIFO roster during construction execution of the project.
The Senior Electrical Engineer is a project position for the design and construction execution of additional Tails Filters. The successful Senior Electrical Engineer will ideally have over 10 years’ experience working in a similar role.
The Senior Electrical Engineer is responsible for providing technical support and site supervision to the Projects team and will undertake electrical, instrumentation and control system engineering and design in a multi-discipline project team. During project construction and commissioning you are required to provide on-site supervision and support.
The scope involves providing technical review of consultant drawings, approving design drawings from consultants, and managing all design and documentation to meet statutory requirements.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supervising and managing construction works on site during project execution, managing the completion of Red-line mark-up consistent with as-built information, back drafting and final drawing sign-off
- During construction, KML Electrical Engineer will supervise and manage electrical works to meet design specification and statutory requirements
- Experience working with multi-discipline engineering and project teams in a mining environment
- Significant experience developing scopes of work and specifications for equipment supply and construction packages
- Experience in switch room design and able to provide fabrication advice
- Solid background in construction strategies within the mining and mineral processing industry
- Excellent planning, man management and organisational skills.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.