Senior Electrical Engineer
– Senior project engineer electrical that primary will work with detail engineering and documentation
– Issue work packages for installation
– Self check and discipline check of drawings and documents
– Follow up on vendors
– Update Tag and Doc in customer register
– Technical institute/Bachelor of science/Master of science
– 3-5 years experience from offshore/onshore related projects
– Experience with Equinor technical requirements (TR) and LCI is an advantage
– Experience with heat trace calculation (CompuTrace, Tracecalc, FEBDOK) is an advantage
– Experience with ProCoSys and STID is an advantage
– Advantage with knowledge with E3D og Microstation
– Norwegian and English fluent
– Ability to work both independently and in groups.
– Multidisciplinary understanding and good collaboration skills.
– Proactive, seek out others for advice and be able to share their own experience.
– Help to create a good professional environment.
– Understanding of project-oriented work and deliveries.
– FSE LV & HV w/first aid
– EX certification
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.