Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Senior Engineer – Commissioning on a 8 month contract based at our client’s site in Tealing, UK.
The role is outside IR35 and invite Limited Companies to engage.
Scope of Services:
Services to be supported during the duration of the contract are detailed below. A requirement to undertake additional services shall be mutually agreed by way of contract amendment.
- Will be responsible for all Piping, Mechanical and HVAC commissioning activities on Onshore Substation.
- Should be having Mechanical background and preferably previous experience in similar projects.
- Should be able to lead the subcontractor and ensure that the Commissioning activities are being executed safely and on schedule.
Services should be provided to enable production of the following deliverables where required as part of project specific works, specific clients and durations will be called off as part of the purchase order.
- Ability to lead subcontractor for the safe execution of Pre-Commissioning / Commissioning activities in line with the schedule.
- Hold regular review of risk assessment/meeting with the client on HSE.
- Attend daily meeting with Commissioning lead and team leaders to update the progress and receive daily reports.
- Regularly contact discipline engineers and supervisors for solving problems related to project execution work safely.
- Identify requirements and scope of work, review specifications, drawings and other documents of the project and establish applicability to the scope of work.
- Carry out a detailed assessment of the commissioning work involved and assess the available resources and possible constraints in its execution.
- Ability to review contractual documents and identify project requirements and constraints / risks.
- Be continually present on the field to guarantee the quality and progress of the work.
- Perform Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and toll box talk to executing the activities.
- Provide necessary inputs to commissioning proposals at the bidding stage.
- Inspect and ensure all construction activities are completed prior to taking up the system for commissioning and ensure the setting up of safety procedures for the same.
- Ensure that all safety and precautionary requirements and procedures are followed during the commissioning.
- Liaise & Coordinate with commissioning engineers & supervisors and provide them support and guidelines for technical commissioning related issues.
- Perform any other related duties and responsibilities as and when directed by the Supervisor.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.