Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Senior Cost Control Engineer to be based in, Silivri, Turkey(60 KM from Istanbul).
Local Hire | Turkish National
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of all project costs, their predictions, monitoring and reporting.
- Responsible for the preparation of estimation and cost reports from the identification of work through to its satisfactory completion. Supporting Petrofac contracts and responsible for the preparation of Monthly Invoices/Valuations, identifying and raising variations, Client and Internal Cost/Value reports and assisting in the placing and administration of subcontracts.
- Shall prepare preliminary, class I, II and III cost estimates relevant to project phasing.
- Shall update periodic cost reports to reflect information gathered from project progress.
- Provide commercial support to Account Managers in the preparation of annual budgets and business plans.
- Supporting the Account Managers by providing ongoing and regular commercial analysis and information regarding the financial performance of their contracts with particular reference to annual budgets, prognosis and tender expectations.
- Identify ongoing opportunities for revenue growth and cost minimization such that contract margins are enhanced.
- Ensure the commercial and administration requirements for each contract are understood and complied with.
- Undertaking periodic contract reviews and ensuring that specific issues, risks and opportunities requiring management are understood and communicated.
- Ensure that cost reporting for each contract meets with corporate accounting requirements and that ongoing analysis is being made to track recovery against costs and highlight and resolve any associated issues.
- Assist the Contracts & Procurement Group in the selection and evaluation of subcontractors and the preparation and award of subcontracts.
- Preparation and agreement of comprehensive and regular monthly invoices and valuations and ensuring that these are presented to clients on time and correctly.
- Provision of commercial support in the preparation of tenders and new business proposals.
- Monitor outstanding debtors and ensure that any commercial problems are addressed and that cash collection is maximized.
- Cost Control and Contract Administration of engineering activities.
- Preparation of Monthly Cost Reports and Sales Invoices.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Profit reconciliation reports.
- Engineering Degree with Cost Control knowledge.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience as a in the cost control function of large oil & Gas EPC/PMC projects.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch with you soon.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.