We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Marketing, Midstream & Processing you will have the opportunity to:
You will work in a multidisciplinary engineering environment, with exciting tasks, professional challenges, together with pleasant colleagues. You also have the advantage of being close to a plant in operation.
As a senior engineer LCI, you will
- Coordinate and monitor the technical information in close cooperation with the engineering team.
- Contribute to project meetings and have a close dialogue with project managers.
- Follow up requirements for technical information and work processes are followed in the projects.
- Ensure and follow up LCI deliveries, decisions and changes within the project.
- Provide input to contracts, assignments and market documents, and ensure that LCI strategy and plans are established for projects.
- Contribute as a technical draftsman.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Relevant Master’s and or Bachelor’s degree. (Automation, Electrical, Mechanical, or other relevant disciplines).
- Good understanding in all aspects of the work required in a project environment.
- Experience in from LCI handling in modifications and projects.
- Knowledge of LCI requirements and LCI information flow in projects.
- Good knowledge of ProCoSys, STID, Pims DC, Microstation and SAP would be a preference.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English both orally and in writing.
Long experience from operation, maintenance and projects in oil/gas can compensate for formal education and system competence.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.