We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, Develop Design Of Service (DOS) including but not limited to Managed Pressure Drilling job design, MPD Drilling Programme, Rig Up, Commissioning, Operational and Contingency procedures.
- Provide MPD Well Engineering and Operational support throughout the project and perform post job analysis (EOWR and AAR).
- When required, perform Rig Surveys and generate detailed reports which will define installation based on job scope and operating parameters, optimum flow paths for temporary/permanent rigid and flexible piping, isolation valves for MPD equipment installation and related flow process diagram and P&ID
- Attend and Participate in technical meetings such as FMECA, HAZID, HAZOP, Risk Assessments, DWOPs and any other customer specific meetings.
- Equipment Selection, based on rig survey, HAZID, HAZOP and MPD job specific requirements, create and manage MPD Equipment list.
- Maintain and update documentation relating to any project specific HAZID, HAZOP, Risk Assessments, Failure Analysis and Effectives and Criticality Analyses (FMECA).
- Provide MPD Training as per project requirements in classroom or simulator-based environment to our customers (operator and rig contractor)
- Develops and maintains personal relationships with the technical customer base and provides highly technical expert support to less experienced staff.
- May maintain job schedules and help perform PPRs.
- Liaises with customers on technical issues, including performance review and process improvements to better support the needs of the customer.
- Collaborate with the local Business Development to ensure customers are kept current on latest technologies and case studies.
- Generate technical papers for national/international conferences as well as internal success stories and case studies
- May initiate, review, and close Correction, Prevention, Improvement (CPI)s pertaining to Technology.
- This position is a mentoring role over the Associate Technical Professionals (ATPs) and Technical Professionals (TPs) in a service centre
Experience and qualifications:
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering or related field and experience in an engineering role, with average experience ranging from 7-10 years, 3 years MPD drilling and at least one year as a Technical Professional – UBA.
- Certification as a Professional/Chartered Engineer preferred.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Howemoss Crescent, Aberdeen, Aberdeen, AB21 0GN, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 94434
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Testing and Subsea
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.