- Be a focal point for Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC) matters for the Project both offshore and onshore facility development.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, audit and monitoring Project Quality Plan and QA/QC programs for the Project in compliance to COMPANY Specifications and applicable Local and International Codes & Standards.
- Ensure that the plants/facilities are constructed in accordance with COMPANY & Project Specifications, design documents, applicable Codes & Standards, and acceptable work practices.
Responsibilities during EPC Bidding
- Prepare Tender/Contract documents regarding QA/QC requirements
- Prepare Tender Evaluation Criteria regarding QA/QC aspect
- Answer EPC Bidders inquiries regarding QA/QC requirements, COMPANY Specifications and applicable Local and International Codes & Standards
- After bid opening, review technical proposals from each Bidder against QA/QC Tender Evaluation Criteria and prepare Tender Clarification regarding QA/QC aspect as necessary
- Conclude QA/QC Tender Evaluation together with area of concern & mitigation plan for each bidder as part of Technical Evaluation Report
Responsibilities during EPC Execution
- Develop Company Project Quality Plan for the Project.
- Establish and implement effective quality management system to support the Project’s activities.
- Set-up and Develop Project QA/QC Procedures, ITP, quality management systems to effectively monitor QA/QC performance to support Project & Construction activities with EPC Contractors.
- Accountable for quality work of EPC Contractors, including review all Engineering Design deliverables and Vendor documents relating to QA/QC aspect, review all QA/QC procedures/documents prepared by Contractors/Subcontractors and supervise QA/QC activities performed by Contractors, Subcontractors and Vendors.
- Monitor and ensure Contractor QA/QC performance, QA/QC inspection and test plan, process and all QA/QC activities during Onshore Construction and Offshore T&I activities are effectively executed and complied with COMPANY & Project Specifications, design documents, applicable Codes & Standards, and acceptable work practices.
- Provide QA/QC improvement guideline to COMPANY CSR and Contractors as necessary.
- Provide construction assurance support, performing/coordinating specific QA/QC audit activities to ensure that Engineering, Procurement/Vendor and Construction activities/deliverables comply with Project Specifications and applicable Local and International Codes & Standards.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Welding, Metallurgy/Corrosion Engineering or equivalent professional qualification in related fields.
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant QA/QC experience in a similar role with minimum 10 years working experience in Major Oil & Gas Construction Onshore & Offshore Projects.
- Experience in developing Quality Management systems, Quality Assurance, work processes, best practices in large-scale Construction projects
- Certified by CSWIP 3.2 or AWS for Welding inspection
- Certified by CSWIP or PCN Level 2 for RT
- Certified by ASNT Level 2 for MT and PT
- Certified by NACE or equivalent recognized international organization for Painting inspector
- Strong knowledge in fabrication, welding and NDE techniques (RT, UT, MT & PT), external & internal surface preparation and protective coating techniques
- Strong knowledge and familiar with applicable Local and International Codes and Standards for Oil and Gas Industry.
- Familiar with COMPANY and/or EPC Projects or Operation and is a plus benefit.
- Demonstrates good judgment in problem solving, including selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Demonstrate high level of interpersonal skills and integrity.
- Stakeholder Management skills – Proven ability to build strong working relationship with internal and external parties.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
**Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted**
To apply for this job please visit www.airswift.com.