Our client seeks a Senior Environmental Advisor for a 3 month contract FIFO from Perth on a 2 and 1 rotation
- Thorough understanding of current legislation and a proven ability to pragmatically apply this knowledge in an engineering/project management environment.
- Conduct environmental monitoring programs and manage data.
- Carry out environmental inspections and audits.
- Assist with regulatory environmental approvals.
- Assist with regulatory environmental reporting as required.
- Highly competent in MS Office suite.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Able to develop close working relationships with customers and stakeholders
- A recognised degree ideally in Environmental Science or related field.
- 8 to 10+ years environmental experience, preferably on a mine site.
Please note: Due to COVID restrictions it is imperative you reside in WA to be considered for this role
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.