NES Fircroft has partnered with a mining organisation with a number of operations across Australia. They are currently sourcing for a Senior Geologist to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a FIFO position and there is an attractive salary on offer.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Leading and providing effective geoscience input and advice
- Manage and implement all company requirements
- Undertaking the management and interpretation of geological, geophysical and geochemical data sets
- Assume responsibility for the management of day-to-day activities undertaken by Business Partners, including liaison and program monitoring
- Training and mentoring of geologists and field technicians
- Provide advice and guidance to the annual budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geoscience or an earth sciences discipline
- Several years of relevant experience in base metals
- Prior vendor management skills
- Advanced computer literacy skills
- Have or willing to obtain First Aid and CPR training
- Currently residing in Queensland and willing to undertake FIFO
These roles require the full right to work in Australia.
Please send through your CV by clicking APPLY! If you want to have a confidential discussion, contact the team at NES Fircroft on 07 3123 4433.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.