NES Fircroft has partnered with a mining organisation who are currently looking for a Senior HME Reliability Engineer for a 6-12 month contract with strong potential for extension. This is a FIFO role and ideal for candidates currently in Queensland looking for their next contract opportunity.
• Assure works associated with mechanical projects and associated facilities are to project specifications and standards
• Asset reliability and maintenance, driving continuous improvement, identify and manage asset reliability risks
• Delivery of defect elimination projects, failure analysis investigations
• Provide technical expertise and support to various teams
• Contribute to the planning and scheduling to ensure project objectives
• Strong experience as a Mechanical Reliability Engineer in a mining or heavy industrial setting
• Demonstrated experience working with various stakeholders
• Mechanical Engineering Qualifications
• Demonstrated Mobile Plant experience working on-site
• Ablility to work independently and within a team setting
Along with these, your professionalism and leadership qualities will enable effective communication within the team, ensuring cohesion and commitment to organisational processes and safe work practices.
These roles require the full right to work in Australia.
Please send through your CV by clicking APPLY! If you want to have a confidential discussion, contact Bec Solomon at NES Fircroft on 07 3123 4433.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.