Join our Human Resources team
Our Human Resources Team provides HR guidance & support for the client group Leaders and Managers on organizational, talent and culture related matters, as well as work on talent identification and development, skills & capability planning and promotion of Diversity & Inclusion as a fundamental element of our culture and key element of the corporate responsibility.
Partner with the best
As a Senior HR Business Partner, you will provide workforce planning, talent management, succession planning for client group Leaders, Managers and Employees on organizational and employee matters, as well as coaching, HR process expertise and other general HR activities. Individuals in this category act as the HR Manager of record for a client group. Expertise within a field comprising of different approaches, methodologies, techniques and processes.
As a Senior HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Providing workforce planning, talent management, succession planning for client group Leaders, Managers and Employees on organizational and employee matters, as well as coaching, HR process expertise and other general HR activities.
- Acting as a first point of contact for Employees & Managers who provides leadership, coaching and support for individual employee needs & HR processes.
- Handling communication with People Leaders, Managers and Supervisors, and the business about approach and methods for solving complex problems.
- Coaching and mentoring employees at management level.
- Developing regular redesign of processes due to changing circumstances/ management needs. Process improvement are expected taking into consideration broader functional context.
- Developing effective communication with other functional areas required. Influencing peers to meet the objectives.
- Providing services to the function or directly to the business.
- Handling work requiring analysis and interpretation. Procedures don’t cover all the exceptions. Approaches for exceptions have to be developed.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University or College
- Show solid experience in Employee Human Resource Management
- Demonstrate the ability to lead and coordinate multiple projects and be able to influence across different teams
- Have an organized approach to problem solving with good analytical skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role is pivotal to partnering the business. There is an ability to work-from-home by applying to flexible work arrangement. This role may require some travel mainly within APAC.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.