Do you want to play a role in the transition to sustainable energy production?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we need talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
Our team in West London provide front-end studies, engineering, procurement and project management services for initiating and executing oil and gas field, HVDC, renewable energy and carbon capture developments.
We are currently looking for a Senior HVAC Engineer to strengthen the team.
What will you be doing?
- Delivering HVAC designs at a Senior Level.
- Producing ventilation system design deliverables, i.e. Ventilation Flow Diagrams (VFD’s), Detailed Ductwork & Instrument Diagrams (D&ID’s), Basis of Design (BoD), Plant Sizing Calculations (Heating / Cooling / Psychrometric Loads, Fan Sizing), Control Philosophy.
- Delivering written work including Equipment Specifications and Design Assessment Reports.
- Maintaining the required technical quality of work.
- Identifying scope and schedule changes in accordance with Change Control Process.
- Ensuring that design complies with the relevant procedures and regulations.
- Ensuring, as far as practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule.
- Preparing estimates and schedules and assist in their review.
- Maintaining good communication with the client.
We think you should have:
- Bachelor of Science/ Engineering with relevant experience within HVAC system design engineering from Oil & Energy, Marine or other relevant industry.
- Good understanding of project execution.
- Communication and co-operation skills, open and sharing.
- Self-contained and proactive – Solution and delivery oriented.
- Team working skills with the ability to work in an international environment.
- A drive for developing your expertise.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- A technical and analytical mindset combined with commercial awareness.
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
- Join a company committed to becoming a significant player in the energy transition
Interested? Contact us.
For more information about the position, please contact Laura Mansell, Lead Recruiter :email email@example.com
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
Diversity and Inclusion
Aker Solutions is empowered by its diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds related to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, and more.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
To apply for this job please visit www.akersolutions.com.