We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in CFO you will have the opportunity to:
- Offer support and advise to different business areas on insurance matters.
- Together with mentioned business areas, provide solutions to new business enquiries.
- Take ownership of a portfolio of insurance programs, handle insurance claims on these programs and adhere to insurance enquiries and challenges in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintaining a positive and growing relationship with customers and agents.
- Maintaining technical knowledge and customer servicing skills.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- 7 years minimum Insurance experience.
- A bachelor or master’s degree in a relevant subject matter area.
- Strong local network and wider industry contacts.
- Service-minded and committed to deliver.
- Proactive, solution-oriented and capable of independent work.
- A willingness to learn, including new digital tools and skills.
- English proficiency and good communication skills.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.