Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs; planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.
This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.
We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
Are you ready to bring the right energy to Petrofac and help us deliver a better future for everyone?
JOB TITLE: SENIOR INTEGRITY CONSULTANT
- The main purpose of this role is to develop, manage and deliver RBI, asset integrity and corrosion management related projects, including troubleshooting and system planning, for a range of energy industry clients, controlling resources and budgets within the specified demands of the contract.
- Management and delivery of RBI, asset integrity and corrosion management consultancy projects in line with contract specified targets, resources and budgets.
- Provide technical mentoring to junior staff engaged in RBI, asset integrity and corrosion management related consultancy projects.
- Contribute to business development relating to RBI, asset integrity and corrosion management consultancy services.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of RBI technology, asset integrity and corrosion management best practices and statutory requirements through appropriate means, i.e. review of periodicals, attendance at conferences/user groups, etc.
- Contribute to the development and review of ECS tools, processes and procedures to support the continuous improvement of RBI, asset integrity and corrosion management related consultancy services.
- Willingness to travel and work at client sites throughout the world for periods of up to a few weeks at a time.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Degree level qualified, preferably having, or working towards, corporate membership of a relevant Professional Institution.
- Thorough knowledge of RBI methodologies and techniques as applied to static equipment and piping, pipelines and pressure relieving devices.
- Demonstrable experience in the management and execution of RBI projects (preferably as an RBI Facilitator).
- Experience in the use of RBI software packages and/or integrity data management systems.
- Good understanding of the American Petrochemical Institute (API) and other industry Inspection Codes. Knowledge of other international inspection and compliance codes/jurisdictional codes desirable.
- Demonstrable experience in one or more of the areas corrosion engineering, inspection engineering and/or integrity management.
- Experience in the Oil & Gas, Energy, Process or Utility industry, ideally gained in operations or engineering with a strong background in the operations and maintenance of process related equipment.
- Working knowledge of technical integrity management processes, including the identification of safety critical elements (SCE), development of performance standards, assurance and verification schemes.
- Broad knowledge of current Oil & Gas, Energy, Process or Utility industry asset integrity management policies, processes and procedures.
- Computer Literate.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish good client relationships at all levels.
- Team player, with the ability to work individually when required.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.