Senior Integrity Management Engineer
12 Month Contact
Basingstoke / Hybrid
Our Client has a requirement for a Senior Integrity Management Engineer, who will be required to work on a 12 month contract basis. This role will be based in Basingstoke but will be Hybrid working – 2/3 days working in the office and 2/3 days working from home.
- As a member of our multidisciplinary team you will be familiar with leading projects independently whilst maintaining a continuous focus on delivery, quality and client satisfaction.
- You will have previous pipelines experience with a focus on pipeline integrity, including integrity processes, engineering assessments, relevant standards and codes and some specialist engineering analyses.
- Installation experience
Familiar with relevant standards and codes for Pipeline Integrity Management:
- (ASME B31G, DN|VLGL-RPF101, DNVGL-R-F116, ISO27913, ISO19345-1 and 19345-2, ISO 12747)
- AutoCad, Civil 3D and ArcGIS
- SESAM Package including DNVGL-RP-F101 corroder pipeline
- Asset Integrity Management Tool
- DNV Phast and SAFETI software
- Within a commutable distance to Basingstoke
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Senior Integrity Management Engineer’s looking for new employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrecruitmentgroup.com.