We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Technology, Digital & Innovation you will have the opportunity to:
- Manage large software applications, gather internal and external client requirements for the management of those applications in implementation and production settings, and turn those requirements into client-specific, compliant, cost competitive solutions.
- Analyse business operations and the business’s systems and determining which software applications could improve efficiency.
- Make recommendations on whether to upgrade the existing systems or install new ones.
- Monitor the roll-out of new software applications to ensure there are no problems.
- Create and oversee protocols and procedures for the use of any new software applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any problems with business application software.
- Report on progress of operational issues to senior management, end users and stakeholders.
- Point-of-contact of support from local applications.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields (working experience may compensate for formal education).
- 5+ years relevant experience in IT Solutions.
- ERP and SAP background and experiences with several application including SaaS ones.
- Demonstration of proven specialization and understanding of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) or other Service-based principles, including an obtained ITIL and\or Run SAP certifications.
- Understanding of the Energy industry including Oil & Gas is preferred.
- Agile and waterfall methodologies knowledge.
- Passionate about people and teamwork and eager to learn together with others.
- Proactive, curious, and engaged with good troubleshooting skills.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in Portuguese, English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process after signing a consent form. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law, in addition to other relevant checks in order to safeguard our reputation.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.