CAIRO-CORNER STR 254 & 206(EGY)
- Administer, Maintain, troubleshoot and monitor WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, switches, firewalls and network nodes.
- Administer and maintain servers infrastructure and cloud based infrastructure.
- Administer and maintain systems backups, data protection and DRP according company’s relevant procedures / policies.
- Administer and maintain Microsoft related technologies (Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint).
- Administer and maintain virtualization technologies (VMware and Microsoft).
- Administer and maintain main and backup internet connectivity for HO and sites including VPN and terminal services.
- Administer remote monitoring and management of system alerts and notifications.
- Administer and maintain data center and IT server rooms.
- Administer and maintain storage infrastructure (SAN, NAS, DAS) including capacity planning.
- Administer, Maintain and troubleshoot VOIP and other voice technologies.
- Administer and maintain CCTV and surveillance system for TOTAL HO and sites.
- Administer and maintain access control system for TOTAL HO and sites.
- Administer and monitor printing and copying system including server and quota management.
- Administer and administer video conference solution through PolyCom technology.
- Assist in IT infrastructure projects to ensure that the best-practice security measures are applied during the design and implementation.
- Assist in network security assessments to supervise backup solutions, disaster recovery site and business continuity plans.
- Administer antivirus environment to ensure that virus scan enterprise and agent are installed and patched on all servers with the proper versions.
- Participate in the administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system (update agent scripts, respond to alerts, monitor dashboard, and periodic system review).
- Ensure proper documentation / diagrams for all computer systems and network infrastructure.
- Vendor Management:
This position manages the relationship with all external vendors, in accordance with TOTAL group rules.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area, overnight and may be expected.
Compliance / Hygiene / Security:
- Regularly exposed to certain types of risks.
- Good knowledge of the appropriate behavior to be adopted when these risks occur.
- Comply with TOTAL HSE policies and 12 Golden Rules.
- Apply & implement the Anti-corruption , Antitrust Compliance and Integrity Policies and Program.
- Implement the required process of due diligences within my area of responsibilities
- Apply the entire ethical approach and TOTAL code of conduct values
- Confronted with few risks when carrying out one’s activity.
- Has a basic knowledge of HSE issues even though it is not updated regularly
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science / engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience.
- Cisco CCNA / CCNP is a must.
- Strong experience in VMware and backup solutions.
- Strong experience in LAN and WAN (switches configuration, VLANs, routing protocols, MPLS, VPN).
- Strong experience in Data Center management.
- Good Experience in voice technologies (POTS, VoIP, SIP trunking).
- Good experience in servers infrastructure management.
- Experience in data security systems such as Anti-virus, Anti-SPAM, Anti-Spyware and other security related technologies.
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Engineer) or MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional) is a plus.
- Work under stress and can handle multifunction activities.
- Able to identify risky situations within the context of one’s activity and warns the relevant services (HSEQ, Operations)
IS Management, Architecture, Security, Production, Infrastructure &Telecom
Region, department, area
Experience level required
Minimum 6 years
TotalEnergies Marketing Egypt
Marketing & Services
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.