TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Job activities include, but are not limited to:
• Conduct a detailed legal review in relation to the Tender Notice and prepare the qualifications as necessary, in order to properly manage the risks and comply with the Tender Procedure and / or contracting principles and guidelines.
• Make the call and get advice or quality check by GBU and / or functional experience, eg. corporate, compliance, litigation, tax, financial, etc.
• Assist in negotiations with customers, joint venture partners and subcontractors.
• Provide information on the identified contractual and commercial risk, to ensure that it is taken into account in the tender evaluation.
• After awarding a contract, prepare a summary of the main contractual principles set out in the contract.
• Provide guidance on the “flows” needed by subcontractors
• Participate in the final review of all contractual and commercial documents before signing the contract.
• Assist in the transfer to the Project team for execution.Provide legal or contractual advice regarding project execution issues.
• Perform contract management activities.
• Assist in any form of dispute or claim, including insurance and warranty
• Complete Law Degree
• Fluent English;
• Experience in Contracts in the oil and gas industry;
• Knowledge of standard legal concepts and procedures;
• Experience in full understanding of contractual principles (including, but not limited to indemnity obligations, guarantee, general knowledge of insurance, offers and consideration, force majeure, default, limitations of liability, agreement and satisfaction);
• Location: CDN – Rio de Janeiro
- Potential career path, if possible
- Global mobility opportunities if relevant
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
With a view to keeping all prospective applicants aware about recent developments at TechnipFMC we encourage you to go through TechnipFMC Press Release as well as our website www.technipfmc.com to know more about us.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.