- Bachelors’ Degree, preferably in business administration/management, management honors, management engineering, applied math, economics, finance, accounting, law or equivalent. Advanced degree or professional certification would be an advantage.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in corporate finance or treasury position in top corporation, or as an officer in a financial institution in relationship management, corporate banking, investment banking, or private equity.
- Ideally with experience in treasury (e.g., liquidity management and FX/interest rate transactions).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reports to the Head of Corporate Finance & Treasury, providing support for loans and treasury transactions, as well as serving as relationship contact with various financial institutions.
- Coordinates with various Business Unit for their Project Finance and other loan requirements, such as bid bonds, performance bonds.
- Originates and negotiates financing documents in collaboration with the legal team, with emphasis on commercial terms.
- Develops and maintains an effective credit package for the Company and subsidiaries.
- Serves as due diligence contact as well as covenant monitoring.
- Manages, monitors debt profile, as well as outstanding corporate guarantees extended by the Company.
- Develops and grows overall bank lines for ACEN group.
- Tracks UOP under the Green Financing framework.
- Performs other functions, related to Corporate Financing and Treasury that may be required.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.