We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We foster a work environment that’s inclusive as well as diverse, where our people can be themselves. Experience the challenges, rewards, and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties & Responsibilities :
- With general autonomy, develops and implements global marketing and sales strategies for assigned Product Service Line (PSL).
- Accountable for revenue growth of the PSL through global account portfolio management.
- Accountable for commercializing solutions and pricing strategies for new market segments (customers, geographic markets, single and multi-PSL solutions).
- Responsible for new product revenue and contributes to life cycle and M&A strategy through market and customer intelligence.
- Analyzes global sales performance, including win/loss metric.
- Responsible to ensure PSL compliance with the tendering process and proposal reviews (RTR, PTR). Audits, reports and maintains integrity of market share data.
- Captures and shares competitive pricing, bidding strategies and competitor products and solutions.
- Process Owner for the PSL Business Acquisition Process (BAP).
- Accountable for ensuring sales tools (CRM, CAS, Knowledge Summits) are effectively leveraged for the PSL.
- Manages the internal and external messaging systems to ensure a consistent and deliverable brand image for the PSL.
- Establishes, maintains and fosters customer relationships for the purpose of supporting Region business development.
- In collaboration with the Regions, accountable for ensuring the PSL has competent technical BD resources to execute against PSL business objectives.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Engineering or similar disciplines.
- 10 years of progressive Energy Services industry experience, including Operations and Sales experience required.
- Direct Drill Bits experience preferred.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Director Global Marketing/ Technical Sales.
16548 Donwick Drive, Conroe, Texas, 77385, United States
Requisition Number: 180107
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Drill Bits and Service
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.