Senior Manager – Pipelines – Houston
|Salary:||Excellent Base Salary plus bonus and excellent benefits|
We are recruiting for a Pipeline Engineering professional to join a growing and dynamic operator in their Houston office to help support their current and future global projects.
This is a new position and will lead the development and implementation of new pipeline projects and oversee the engineering needs of Company’s existing pipeline assets.
Below are some of the main responsibilities of the position.
- * Develop technical scopes of work for site investigation programs, pre-feasibility and feasibility studies, FEED and detailed designs in support of Company’s pipeline projects.
* Define standards and procedures for the relative engineering area and contribute to software evaluations.
* Effectively oversee consultants performing various engineering studies in relation to Company’s pipeline-related projects.
* Formulate project parameter and assign responsibilities to others team members as required.
* Perform detailed review of all submittals by Company’s consultants. Ensure that all deliverables have been prepared in full requirements of relevant agreements.
* Critically review and optimize pipe laying routes.
* Prepare technical specifications and data sheets for material purchasing.
As the company grows its infrastructure department, there are some excellent opportunities for career growth and development.
For more information about this company and the role, please apply or contact me directly.
You will be required to have US Citizenship or Green Card as sponsorship will not be available for this position.
To apply for this job please visit www.faststream.com.