Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Manager – Maternity Cover on a 12-month fixed term contract basis to be based in Aberdeen, UK.
A great fixed-term opportunity for a proven senior marketing or communications specialist who is keen to make an impact in a dynamic and growing division of Petrofac. If you have a strategic mind, and a track record for developing compelling content that supports the business acquisition process, get in touch.
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
- Support the development, delivery and measurement of marketing activities which will support the achievement of business priorities.
- Take an active role in the development of regional marketing strategies and tailored plans which address business and service line needs.
- Provide line management (as appropriate), direction, mentoring and guidance to all other regional marketing team members.
- Support the development of a client-centric narrative for Petrofac in region and manage a ‘content-led’ approach and process within the team.
- Work collaboratively with the Communications team to contribute to a common approach to stakeholder engagement and messaging development.
- Lead on all regional marketing implementation across initiatives and campaigns in line with agreed budget and scheduled.
- Protect and develop awareness of the Petrofac brand in region.
- Make recommendations and support the development and implementation of new client engagement channels – lead all offline channel execution.
- Oversee the creation and dissemination of regional business and service line messaging, client propositions and peer group differentiators to support Petrofac’s competitive advantage.
- Manage the process through which engaging marketing online content is created and delivered working in collaboration with the Digital Marketing and Communications teams for existing and new digital platforms in support of Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Create consistent, fit-for-purpose marketing collateral to support the regional requirements.
- Provide high quality support, guidance and input for key regional BD pursuits and ITT responses.
- Work with the business development team to capture client feedback and align and enhance track record.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing Shared Services and Design teams to deliver a broad trade show, sponsorship and conference programme – taking the lead on the creative realisation, brand and service line positioning, content and outreach.
- Work collaboratively with Communications colleagues to identify, support and realise photography requirements in region for use across all channels including marketing.
- Work with creative agencies and external consultants as required.
- Demonstrably strong knowledge and understanding of business, marketing and communications process and tactics.
- A clear grasp of the fundamentals of the global energy landscape and peer group.
- Good knowledge of Petrofac’s service capability and approach.
- Experience of supporting business development activities.
- Knowledge and understanding of existing and available marketing channels (on and offline).
- Experience of brand management and marketing sub-brands.
Note: Interested Candidates kindly submit both CV and relevant Qualification documents and Training Certificates when applying for this role.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.