Location: Kingston Upon Thames, UK
Project: Floating Wind
Key words: Material, design, metallic, FEED
Our client is an advanced technological and engineering platform for the design, construction and operation of safe and sustainable complex infrastructure and plants.
- Capable of supporting the project team in Bids, FEED and Projects stages in the definition of the most effective and competitive solutions for design materials and manufacturing as per client and international specifications
- Provide technical support to construction/installation teams relevant to all aspects of metallic materials
- Support procurement in technical bid evaluation (TBE), review vendors documents and communicate with client
- Knowledge of welding and corrosion is desirable.
- Knowledge of the relevant codes and standards pertinent to offshore industry with focus on renewable industry.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
To apply for this job please visit www.airswift.com.