Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We have highly skilled, social and creative people working in our mechanical department. Wellbeing, communication and hard work is important to us and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
Aker Solutions’ mechanical department in Stavanger is now looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer for a temporary position.
What will you be doing?
- Be involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects
- Ensure correct quality in all delivery phases for relevant mechanical equipment
- Coordinate multi discipline procurement packages, in the position of Package Responsible Engineer (PRE)
- Support the mechanical team in conducting studies
We think you should have some of the following:
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Knowledge of NORSOK and Norwegian legislation
- Experience with modification/integration work
- Experience from maintenance and modification work on NCS
- Experience with Study work
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English and Team player
More reasons to work with us:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes, excellent insurance, and medical care
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; we are the only company that has frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen and training facilities
- Immediate proximity to restaurants and shopping
- HjemJobbHjem transport discount agreement and nearby train station
Interested? Contact us:
For more information about the position, please contact:
Senior Recruiter Olöf Gudnadottir, Email: email@example.com – Tlf: +47 415 85 456
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions` global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.