Senior Mechanical Engineer – Degree qualified mechanical engineer
– Minimum 5-10 years engineering experience
– Previous experience working with general mechanical equipment such as pumps, gearboxes, valves, blowers etc.
– Good working knowledge of vibration analysis and lubrication analysis
– Good technical failure investigation and practical hands on troubleshooting skills
– Previous experience working with Reliability engineering principals and maintenance strategies
– Good project management skills and ability to communicate effectively to all levels
– Ability to plan, coordinate and manage onsite resources and maintenance, inspection and shutdown activities
– Refinery experience is required, either Alumina, Oil and Gas or other Chemical processing
– Experience with SAP would be advantageous
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.