- To prepare all methods support and implementation of practice documents regarding preventive maintenance, inspections and testing to be performed on fleet cranes based on recognized best practice and applicable regulations.
- To prepare and develop specifications for new cranes and lifting equipment based on recognized international standards.
- Co-ordinate planned crane maintenance activities fleet wide.
- Manage specialized crane maintenance vendors interventions and contracts (BLM, Hydra lift, Aero, Sparrow, Mape) within SMC frame agreements (including technical scope of work) where applicable.
- Ensure the implementation and assurance of Company integrity management system compliance.
- Liaise with classification societies/third party design offices where applicable.
- Support JV asset installations for all related crane issues (specifically for new cranes, specification for upgrades and heavy lift works on cranes).
- Liaise with crane manufacturers when required.
- Participate in and/or lead investigations for all crane related incidents across the fleet.
- Interface with JV asset HSEQ Department for all crane related issues.
- Liaise with JV asset staffing regarding all related training issues and certification for crane operators.
- Supervision, until completion, of 5-years major overhauls in all JV asset installations cranes.
- Follow spare parts stocks with Warehouse and Procurement.
- For all cranes, Winches (Food, Turbines, boat, etc.) & Work boat, Survival Craft, Lifeboat, life rafts, davits: o Review/Produce Maintenance Plan as per Vendor recommendations. o Review/Correct/Create corrected BOMs in SAP, establish MRP parameters. o Ensure equipment are certified by third parties.
- To assist sites with routine troubleshooting, local emergency procurements.
- To assist Procurement Department with clarifications.
- To coach and train junior engineers in all aspect related to the maintenance of lifting and marine equipment.
- To ensure all engineering processes, inspection and maintenance are efficiently carried out in strict compliance with safety policies and procedures on all lifting and marine lifting equipment.
- To ensure lifting and marine support, as technical authority to the JV field operations, is efficient and in accordance to Company Rules, Statutory rules regulation in order to assure the oil and gas production targets within the budget estimated.
- To ensure the reliability and availability targets of JV installations according to HSE Company standards
- To analyse mechanical maintenance activities and lifting/marine equipment performance from the technical and economic perspective and take action necessary to achieve company set objectives regarding efficiency, cost optimization and savings
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Education: B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional experience (number of years): 15 years’ experience with:
- Technical knowledge and experience in hydraulic power transmission and control
- Proven experience working with heavy machinery/equipment.
- Extensive experience within maintenance, fault finding, build and procurement of equipment projects.
- Team management skills.
- Computer literacy
To apply for this job please visit amaidenenergy.com.
Be the first to comment