Our client seeks a Senior Piping Engineer for a Perth based roles for an initial 6 month contract.
The role is to select tanks and pumps, design pump stations and underground piping services including:
- Co-ordination of Piping Designers to produce 2D detailed drawings for underground process water and firewater piping services
- Co-ordination of Piping Designers to produce 3D models and 2D detailed drawings for pump stations
- Tank sizing, nozzle selection, stair tower definition and managing vendor data
- Pump sizing, selection and managing vendor data
- Datasheets – Tanks and pump stations
- Scope/Specification Document Development for tanks and pump stations
- Ensure fire water tanks and pump stations and underground piping are designed/described in accordance with Rio Tinto standards.
- Ensure process water tanks and pump stations and underground piping are designed/described in accordance with Rio Tinto standards
Please note: you must reside in WA to be considered for this role
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.