Supervises and provides technical guidance to all pipe material engineers reporting to him and is responsible for all technical aspects such as:
- Review Client’s documentation, FEED data, ITB package and process licenser’s requirements and ensure they are implemented on the project.
- Review the Project Document Distribution Matrix.
- Analyze the Project Procurement & Construction requirements.
- Select applicable standards, codes and specifications and incorporate them in job specifications.
- Prepare summary of piping classes.
- Establish piping material specifications (piping classes) and ensure correct implementation to piping standard assemblies.
- Provide data for piping components to 3D CAD Administrator.
- Propose any deviations to the project (technical, cost and delivery).
- Prepare valve data sheets and special item datasheets.
- Prepare Material Requisition (MR).
- Prepare Job Specifications for Supply (JSS) based on project requirements.
- Prepare Technical Bid Tabulation (TBT).
- Review vendor documents and drawings after purchase order placement.
- Provide mechanical data for Line List. This includes piping pressure & NDE testing requirements.
- Prepare MTO instruction for 1st take off, 2nd take off and 3rd take off.
- Supervises all BQ (Bill of Quantities) calculation. This includes total inch-dia , total surface area for painting and insulation when required.
- Prepare job specifications for piping fabrication, inspection and testing (where Client specifications are not available).
- Prepare manhour estimate then plan/control the approved manhour budget with respect to required activities and deliverables of the project. Estimate and request for additional manhour for any additional scope of work.
- Prepare manpower plan at the start of the project and update as per engineering progress
- Prepare weekly report to cover completed activities/deliverables and plan for activities in the coming week
- Update the MDR and Janus weekly i.e. claim the completed deliverables/activities, forecast a realistic schedule for activities/deliverables not completed.
- Accomplish the engineering dashboard report every month within the cut-off period
- Provide data for Project close-out report.
To apply for this job please visit www.airswift.com.