Location: Brisbane, QLD
Duration: 2 -3 years contract duration potential for extension based on performance
Pay rate: Negotiable based on experience
About the Role:
- Crucial support to the planning and overall Project Controls department.
- Grow the existing team and knowledge base to support a robust Project Controls environment
- Support and engage with overall Engineering and Delivery team to effectively transfer project information.
- Provide insight and support regarding schedule trends and forecasts to Management.
- Supply timely and accurate forecasts to company’s Management and Client.
- Developing schedules for Engineering (FEED and Detailed Design)
- Creating Resource Loaded Project Schedules
- Creating ‘end of study’ execution schedules by phase and class
- Updating of schedule progress following company’s and Client governance
- Analysis of resource requirements and forecasting
- Reporting – Portfolio and Project, Earned Value Management, S-Curves, Resource Histograms
- Baseline maintenance and change management
- Manage the interface between the cost system and Primavera
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Earned Value / Progress trending and forecasting
- Experienced in Oil & Gas / Energy industry
- Previous working experience in a challenging sustaining capital and major refurbishment environment
- Extensive experience and an advanced user in Primavera P6
- Tertiary qualification relevant to Planning and Scheduling in complex programs
- At least 8+ years Project Planning experience, with 5 of the years in Engineering Schedule development/management
- Sound knowledge of change management, baseline management, schedule development, Risk Analysis, Earned Value Management
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.airswift.com.