The Senior Scheduler/Project Planner (m/f/d) will work in the project planning team during the execution phase of a major project in the offshore sector. The main task is to support the Senior Project Planner in developing, tracking and analysing the overall project programme.
- Developing, monitoring and analysing the programmes of various packages
- Manage programme interfaces between project packages
- Understanding and analysing critical paths
- Produce standard and ad-hoc reports on a weekly and monthly basis in line with project requirements (progress reports, S-curves, etc.)
- Establish and maintain good relationships with all members of the project team to ensure smooth communication throughout the project
- Assist the contract management team with contractor claims.
- Degree (engineering) or equivalent qualifications/experience
- Proven extensive experience in planner positions of EPC projects
- Advanced knowledge of Primavera P6
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word) and MS Project
- Experience in the use of PowerBI is a plus
- Experience with offshore wind projects (in the development and execution phases) is desirable
- Understanding of a wide range of technical documents (drawings, specifications, etc.)
- Flexibility to travel frequently to the different project offices (Glasgow, Madrid, London, Paris)
- Advanced knowledge of English. Spanish and/or French would be a plus
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.