Petrofac is seeking a Senior Planning Engineer – Contractor for 12 months based Aberdeen, UK.
The role is outside IR35 and we invite Limited Companies to engage.
Scope of Service :
- Monitor and control planned activities throughout all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Provide support to Project Manager and Project Engineers in the successful delivery of all work within assigned project.
- Ensure project team have full awareness of their respective project activities, and track compliance to plan delivery.
- Attend and provide input at respective project planning meetings.
- Attend and provide input at client planning meetings.
- Manage project interfaces with Client Asset plan
- Implementation of best practices and planning system/tools users’ guidelines
- Close liaison with cost, estimating and procurement departments.
- Provide support during project close-out reviews.
Key deliverables to include:
- Develop and maintain Integrated Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) plans at various levels for assigned projects in line with agreed project Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Schedule monitoring, analysis and update, including progress input and monitoring of performance in relation to plan.
- Provide engineering resource forecasting and analysis to project team.
- Produce plans and reports in line with project reporting requirements.
- Produce plans and reports on an ad-hoc basis to project and client teams.
- Provide schedule impact analysis on management of change in line with established plan entry criteria.
- Carry out progress assessment critically to ensure optimal project performance.
- Perform earned value analysis, schedule risk analysis, ‘What-If’ analysis, resource utilization reporting, etc., as required
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.