Petrofac is seeking a Senior Planning Engineer on a 6-month contract to be based in Aberdeen, UK.
The role is outside IR35 and invite Limited Companies to engage.
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the oil and gas production and processing industry. We design, build, operate and maintain oil and gas facilities, which we deliver through a range of flexible and innovative commercial models that can be aligned to an individual client, project or asset. We have a diverse client portfolio which includes many of the world’s leading integrated, independent and national oil and gas companies.
Scope of Services:
Services to be supported during the duration of the contract are detailed below. A requirement to undertake additional services shall be mutually agreed by way of contract amendment:
· Monitor and control planned activities throughout all phases of the project lifecycle.
· Provide support to Project Manager and Project Engineers in the successful delivery of all work within assigned project.
· Ensure project team have full awareness of their respective project activities, and track compliance to plan delivery.
· Attend and provide input at respective project planning meetings.
· Attend and provide input at client planning meetings.
· Manage project interfaces with Client Asset plan
· Implementation of best practices and planning system/tools users’ guidelines
· Close liaison with cost, estimating and procurement departments.
· Provide support during project close-out reviews.
Services should be provided to enable production of the following deliverables where required as part of project specific works, specific clients and durations will be called off as part of the purchase order.
Key deliverables to include:
· Develop and maintain Integrated Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) plans at various levels for assigned projects in line with agreed project Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
· Schedule monitoring, analysis and update, including progress input and monitoring of performance in relation to plan.
· Provide engineering resource forecasting and analysis to project team.
· Produce plans and reports in line with project reporting requirements.
· Produce plans and reports on an ad-hoc basis to project and client teams.
· Provide schedule impact analysis on management of change in line with established plan entry criteria.
· Carry out progress assessment critically to ensure optimal project performance.
. Perform earned value analysis, schedule risk analysis, ‘What-If’ analysis, resource utilisation reporting, etc., as required
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.