We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Projects, Drilling & Procurement you will have the opportunity to:
Work at the forefront of electrical and automation technology and design in the Renewables and Green Energy sector.
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced persons to fill a role as engineer within our Automation, Networks and Electrical power engineering competence area.
Awareness of, and/or experience with wind, solar or H2 project execution is preferred competence.
Key activities within Project Development includes:
- Participate in design, engineering and construction in renewables projects
- Establish power distribution and transmission systems
- Perform and verify power system analyses
- Work with new sorces of energy connected to the electrical power system such as wind and solar
- HV subsea power cables engineering and fabrication follow up
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- MSc Electrical power engineering with 5-10 years of experience
- Electrical system design and analysis
- HVAC and HVDC power transmission systems and equipment
- Design of subsea high voltage power cables
- Wind turbine generator systems
- Power management systems
- Energy storage (battery systems)
Automation, Instrument and Telecommunication engineers (Project Development)
- MSc Automation with 5-10 years of experience
- Design of industrial automation and control systems (IACS)
- Control room design
- Experience within wind project execution
- Experience within carbon capture and storage
- Experience within hydrogen facilities
- Experience within telecom offshore
- Power management system
- Cyber security within IACS
- Safety and automation systems (SAS)
- Supervisory control and date acquisition (SCADA)
- Subsea control systems
- Field Instrumentation
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.