Petrofac is seeking a Senior Process Engineer for a 6-month contract to be based in Aberdeen, UK.
The role is outside IR35 and invite Limited Companies to engage.
Scope of Services:
Services to be supported during the duration of the contract are detailed below. A requirement to undertake additional services shall be mutually agreed by way of contract amendment:
- Provide engineering input to estimates for project work scopes
- Provide input to progress and planning meetings
- Participate in various engineering review meetings such as HAZOP, LOPA, HAZID, etc
- Provide technical expertise to specify modifications to existing equipment or purchasing new equipment including:
- Pump systems
- Compressor packages
- Separation systems
- Chemical Injection skids
- ESD system modifications
- Metering packages
- Relief systems
- Provide technical expertise to the resolution of technical queries ensuring that all design changes are captured by the change control process
- Conduct site surveys on offshore or onshore assets
- Produce calculations required for the role and participate in design reviews
- Production of discipline documentation deliverables for inclusion in work packs
- Provide a level of technical support that satisfies the appropriate Asset Safety Case and the PFEER performance standards ensuring they are not compromised by any discipline engineering activities
- Compliance with company engineering procedures, industry, international and client codes and standards
- Ensure that all work complies with the Contract Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies and procedures in line with industry standards
Services should be provided to produce the following deliverables where required as part of project specific works, specific clients and durations will be called off as part of the purchase order.
- Provide technical expertise to contribute to the production of discipline specific engineering deliverables including but not limited to:
- Process Line Lists
- Technical Notes
- Technical Reporting
- Cause and Effects Diagrams
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.