Our client is seeking a Senior Process Engineer to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX, for a 5-month assignment.
This person will focus on specialized projects and will support the Bakken asset
- Experienced engineer with 10+ years’ experience specifically in onshore US oil and gas facility design and operation Design experience across multiple fluid operating window types – black oil through to retrograde condensate Practical operations/design experience in multiple unconventional basins
- Experienced in transient process modeling and simulation – software such as VMGsim, ProMax, Hysys etc. Current with EPA legislation/regulations for emissions management in oil and gas facilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering required.
- Process modeling skills using one of the systems mentioned above Resource play / onshore/ unconventional development experience.
Nice to have:
- Operations support experience Will be a project engineer who can desigN
- Knowledge / awareness of environmental regulations in ND Project management skills including budget management.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.