NES Advantage is a specialized in-house recruitment partner to Aker Solutions. Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products, and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We are now looking for a Senior Process Engineer with experience from onshore or offshore projects to help us succeed.
Due to the current pandemic restrictions, only candidates that are already located in Norway can be considered for this assignment.
- Lead project detail engineering work, responsible for process part of engineering jobs and integration with system disciplines.
- Capable of work independent.
- Responsible for process deliveries in EPCI phase.
- P&IDs, datasheets, process design and simulation, design philosophies, design.
- Support and coordination with other disciplines.
Skills and Levels Description:
- Master of science/Chemical engineer or similar. Engineering experience, prefereably more than 3 years.
- Experienced senior, Independent, good to take own initiatives, good on cooperation and knowledge sharing.
- Able to work in team and alone and take ownership to the tasks assigned. Interested in oil installation and eager to explore the plants.
- Have perseverance to take a task from start to end.
- Care about others.
- Language Skills: fluent oral and written in both Norwegian and English
More reasons to work with us:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector.
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes and excellent insurance.
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals.
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; NES Advantage is the only company that has frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Svein Sæther, Senior Recruiter, NES Advantage Solutions AS, [email protected], +47 928 01 475
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.